A rating will either show as one of four values:
- Unknown - Waiting for enough data to calculate
If any ratings are shown as Unknown it is due to insufficient data being available to calculate.
This could be related to a Posture & Workstation assessment is yet to be completed and/or insufficient data being sent from WorkPace to the Wellnomics server.
If you are a new starter you may see "Waiting for enough data to calculate" or "insufficient data to calculate". This message will remain until your first week of data from WorkPace has been sent to the Wellnomics server and completed the calculation process that is executed each Monday morning (server time).
No data or Last data received dd/mmm/yy is not recent
If there is no date advising when data was last received, "no data yet received", this relates to the server never receiving information (sync) from WorkPace. If the date last received is older than a couple of days and the user has not been on annual leave you may need to check why WorkPace is not communicating.
To assist in resolving this issue:
- Check WorkPace is installed on the computer
- If it is installed, check if it is communicating to the server.
- Open WorkPace Dashboard
- Select Advanced Settings (cog wheel)
- Choose "System" along the top row and select "synchronization log" in the drop down list.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- If you are not seeing Communication completed - Contact your IT department or Wellnomics Support for additional assistance. You can select "copy" from the synchronization log window and then paste the text into an email to assist with troubleshooting.